Advancing technologies, such as mobile devices and apps, connect people and events in a way that make the world a little smaller and accessible. There are mobile apps for practically everything under and beyond the sun. So, why not leverage apps to make your home life easier, more productive and even save money in the process? Following are a few key apps to help you as a homeowner:
OurHome — Chores and Rewards
The OurHome app helps you organize your home and motivate and reward your kids for doing their chores responsibly. A shared calendar and grocery list keeps everyone on the same page. There are no ads or hidden costs, and the app offers the following features:
- Chores list: Use the OurHome app to assign tasks and chores to develop accountability and time management skills.
- Rewards: Set goals and rewards.
- Progress: Send reminders and view the progress of everyone in your home.
- Users: Stay synced across unlimited devices.
Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi App
Lennox HVAC systems are among the most energy efficient, durable and versatile home comfort products available to homeowners today. With the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi app, you can connect and control your compatible HVAC systems with your iComfort smart thermostat using the app’s attractive and intuitive interface.
- Convenience: Whether working late or already in bed, the iComfort app lets you change HVAC settings anywhere you have a mobile device and internet connection.
- Energy efficiency: Program automatic temperature changes that maximize energy savings and comfort to your lifestyle.
- Total comfort: Due to indoor relative humidity levels, sometimes the actual temperature differs from the “feels like” temperature. The iComfort app allows you to easily set your thermostat to your precise comfort expectation.
- Indoor air quality: Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies or other respiratory ailments? The iComfort S30 smart thermostat monitors pollen levels and air quality for your area’s postal code, and adjusts ventilation automatically or by using the app.
With a click or a tap, mobile apps help you utilize your time more efficiently and make your Calgary home more comfortable. To learn more, contact Arpi’s Industries today.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Calgary, Alberta about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about moblie apps and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Guide.
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “Name”