At Arpi’s Industries, we know how valuable your home heating system is to your comfort, which is why we offer the best preventive maintenance program available in the Calgary area. Our comprehensive preventive maintenance checklist leaves no stone unturned, ensuring that your furnace system is in the best shape possible to provide comfortable, consistent heating, which will take your savings up a few notches.
When an Arpi’s technician arrives at your door, you can expect top-of-the-line service from technicians certified by the premier licensing organisation, the Alberta Apprenticeship Program. It’s a “Red Seal” program accepted across the provinces that ensures that you receive the best of the best in technician training and certification.
Our maintenance services cover every component of a heating system, including the:
- Motor. We’ll check the blower fan motor, lubricate it and make sure that it maintains proper alignment. We’ll also lube the motor’s bearings and belts, and check the inducer fan and motor.
- Electrical. To ensure homeowner safety, an Arpi’s inspection includes the emergency shut-off control, electrical circuits and the circuit board, wiring and the thermostat.
- Pilot. Our full-scale evaluation of the furnace includes the pilot or ignitor components, like the assembly, the thermocouple, the hot surface ignitor, the sensor and the furnace’s burners. We’ll ensure the synergy of these components so that the heating system functions efficiently.
- Gas valve. Fueling a furnace requires safety and efficiency, and an Arpi’s technician will assess the gas power to your furnace to curtail safety hazards and guarantee that just the right amount of gas is delivered to your system. We’ll check the gas controls, pressure, manifold and orifices, and ensure that the system isn’t leaking gas.
- Combustion. Combustion is a critical component to efficiency and safety as well, and we’ll evaluate the heat exchanger, air intakes, flues and carbon monoxide production and venting.
- Controls. We’ll check all system controls, including the furnace door, flame roll out, pressure, fan, and limit switches.
Get the best care possible for your system by contacting Arpi’s Industriestoday to schedule service. We offer discounts for referring a friend and guarantee service repairs.
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.