The value of HVAC systems is evident: throughout the long Canadian winter, homeowners rely on heating equipment to stay comfortable and warm. It’s just as critical that air conditioning systems work well on those warm but well-appreciated summer days.
HVAC contractors know how valuable these systems are to homeowners. That’s why companies like Arpi’s offer premium annual service plans to keep heating and cooling equipment in the best shape possible.
Annual service puts your equipment in peak operation condition. Without it, several things can happen:
- Without annual service, the efficiency of your equipment goes down, making energy bills higher and your home less comfortable.
- Regular checkups also position you proactively to address potential problems with the systems before they become big problems, like system failures or a major repair.
Regular maintenance protects your heating and cooling equipment and your wallet.
You can go even a step further with annual service. HVAC companies typically offer service plans that include perks. While plans vary among companies, Arpi’s, a Calgary-based company with decades of expertise and knowledge in heating, air conditioning, and plumbing, offers its customers several incentives through its “Green Rewards Discount” plan:
- A complete system check and tune-up for HVAC systems.
- Discounted service prices for tune-ups.
- Priority service anytime you call for service, problems or repairs. This includes for calls made 24 hours a day for the year you have a Green Rewards plan.
- No overtime charges. When you’re part of the plan, you’re charged regular Dispatch and Diagnostic Fees for any type of call, including emergencies.
- Discounts apply as well toward repairs and labour for any work Arpi’s performs on heating and cooling equipment and plumbing equipment.
- No worries scheduling. Instead of having to remember to make your service appointment, Arpi’s calls you and schedules an appointment at your convenience.
The need for annual service is clear. Why not use Arpi’s Green Rewards Discount plan to make the experience pleasurable while getting their expert service? Arpi’s is here to help. Call them with questions or to ask about their plans.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information, click here to download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.