Do you know that the average home may have up to five times more pollution than the outside air? In addition to this, indoor air pollution is considered one of the top five environmental health risks.
As a result of these environmental pollutants, the air we breathe inside our homes puts us at risk for a variety of health problems. Asthma, allergies, headaches, and fatigue are just a few of the ailments that may be caused or worsened by indoor air pollutants.
To address these concerns, homeowners should consider air purifiers as an excellent way to remove environmental pollutants from the home and decrease the risks associated with poor indoor air quality (IAQ).
How will the purchase and installation of an air purifier benefit you?
- A properly installed air purification system will increase indoor air quality by decreasing the harmful pollutants circulating through your home’s air.
- Air purifiers improve your homes air quality by removing more than 95% of particle contaminant such as second hand smoke, pet dander, pollen, and dust.
- Purification systems eliminate chemical vapors and odors released by cleaning supplies, cooking, and pets.
- Air purifiers decrease up to 90% of microorganisms and bioaerosols such as viruses, mold spores, dust mites, and fungi.
- Air purification systems destroy contaminants, preventing them from re-circulating into your home.
By controlling the pollutants in your air, you will decrease the effects of allergens, dust, dirt, and pollen on you and your family’s health. Your air will be cleaner, the quality of your indoor air will be healthier, and your home will be more comfortable.
When it’s time to improve the indoor air quality of your home, we offer several efficient air quality solutions.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information, click here to download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.